Five Days.
Snap! Five days! That's crazy! I can't believe it! And yet, for some reason, I can. It's a strange feeling, the feelings I feel now, ya feel it? Hmm...
I guess it's just weird for me now, because it IS so close, and I know I have stuff I need to finish, but I still keep putting it off. I know I still have to buy a few more things, and pack a ton of stuff, and do some other stuffs, but honestly, I'm not as "butterfly-in-the-stomach" as I thought I would at this point. I know I was for sure last week...but not now. (And I apologize to the people who have experienced a "minor" freak-out of mine. HAHA)
So let's see...Like I said, I just have a few last minute things to do. I get my hair cut soon. (Short? Or keep it long?) I have new glasses coming, probably the DAY I fly out, of course. I talked to my doctor, and I'm good with shots, and mostly, it's just buying the little things like gifts and other loose ends.
Speaking of loose ends, looks like saying good-bye is gonna be harder (as of today) because my phone broke. Fantastic, right? And Dad kept saying to just use someone else's phone...HAHA LIKE I HONESTLY KNOW PEOPLE'S NUMBERS?!?! (Sorry guys, there are just too many numbers to remember, and I don't do math!) So we shall see how that goes...
Beyond that, I think today I might go out and buy those last minute things, and basically sit back, speak some English, and breathe...because that seems to be all I can do for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment