So I'm in Japan now.
And let's say that teh flight(s) was interesting.
So when my family and I got to O'Hara at like 8am we had a rushed good-bye. Yes, it was sad, but I'm happy we didnt't extend it out or anything. That would have just made me sadder. That, and seeing my travel partner and her family together...Let's just say I was a bit emo...But now I'm better!!!
So the 13 hr flight there was a piece of cake. The flight attendants were wonderful, and there was no one in the seat next to me! So I was a happy camper! The only "interesting" moment was when I was greeted with this announcement: "Welcome to Japan, the Japanese government wants to have everyone checked for Swine Flu. Thanks!" Snap, right?! Thankfully, I managed to not get tested and all was good. I did however get stopped by Japanese TSA...They were really cute about it and seemed really embarrassed. I didn't care. I'm a good boy. The flight to Osaka was great. I slept the ENTIRE hour long flight. And I only woke up when we landed...(And when the drink cart rolled by!)
So that was a fun and safe adventure. OH! And I'm making new friends. It was easy to figure out who was a Kansai student...The only Westerners on the plane...But it worked! New friends is fun! But I will never abandon my fellow Knox-ien! Hail to Knox, All Glorious!
Let's think...Not much of absolute interest has happened. Just me freaking out about not knowing how to do stuff or speak Japanese...you know, the usual.
So...until next time!
Peace out from Osaka! <3
You are too cute. :)
ReplyDeleteI would just like to point out that you left from O'Hare airport not O'Hara. As far as I am aware there is no Gone With The Wind themed airport.
ReplyDeleteAlso, it is so like you to make friends before you even arrive.