Friday, March 19, 2010

Photos.

These are my flat mates. From left to right it's me, Hanna, Matsu, Christian and Zhou. This was one of like two times we were all together. It's not that we don't like each other...It's just...I don't know...





This is the apartment building I'm living in. The complex is called "Vauban" and it's really environmentally friendly. There are even squatters. I really like it. I live on the second floor in German, or the third floor in American. Aaaaannd on the ground floor, is Vaubar. Or the bar for our complex.

Photo up-loader is being dumb. I will try again soon. In like a few months or so.

1 comment:

  1. Finally!!!! I've missed reading these! Also, suck it with the 5 classes! now you're just like everybody else!

    I'm not sure what I was gonna say now, but I look at it again latter, gotta go!

    ReplyDelete